[padb] Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: [ padb] Patchof support of Slurm + Openmpi Orte manager

thipadin.seng-long at bull.net thipadin.seng-long at bull.net
Mon Dec 7 15:57:37 GMT 2009

On 12/07/2009 12:32 PM Ashley Pittman <ashley at pittman.co.uk> wrote:

> This is committed as r346, slightly modified to call is_resmgr_process()
> rather than checking the name from /proc/$pid/status as discussed.

> Let me know if you have any further problems with this and once again
> thanks for the patch.

Yes, I see the change,
By the way I have given a try with this r346 version,
It's all Ok, with both methods of starting jobs.
Thipadin.
More later.

Ashley Pittman <ashley at pittman.co.uk>
12/07/2009 12:32 PM

        Pour :  thipadin.seng-long at bull.net
        cc :    florence.vallee at bull.net, francois.wellenreiter at bull.net,
padb-devel at pittman.org.uk, Sylvain.JEAUGEY at bull.net
        Objet : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: [padb] Patch of support of Slurm + Openmpi Orte
manager

On Thu, 2009-12-03 at 13:20 +0100, thipadin.seng-long at bull.net wrote:
> Hi, good holidays, there ?
> I have applied the patch below.
> It works now:

This is committed as r346, slightly modified to call is_resmgr_process()
rather than checking the name from /proc/$pid/status as discussed.

Let me know if you have any further problems with this and once again
thanks for the patch.

Ashley,

--

Ashley Pittman, Bath, UK.