[padb] Réf. : Better handling of threads in stack traces.

Ashley Pittman ashley at pittman.co.uk
Mon Dec 21 12:04:05 GMT 2009

On Fri, 2009-12-18 at 14:37 +0100, thipadin.seng-long at bull.net wrote:

> I have a support request from Bull customer that would like to have
> padb report sorted by threads as below:

That's great.

> Would you accept it ?

I'm not sure what you mean here, I would gladly accept a patch
implementing it.

I don't have a huge amount of time to be working on padb right now and
there are already a large number of features waiting for a release as
well as people who've found they need to use the SVN version for some
individual machine.

My priority currently is to finish off what is absent, package padb
properly into a rpm, convert it to use antoconf and fix what bugs people
find in the mean time.  Re: threads in stack traces I don't seem myself
having time to do anything other than the simple option of allowing
users to restrict which threads are shown for each invocation of padb
without it delaying the release.

Ashley,

--

Ashley Pittman, Bath, UK.