[padb] [padb-devel] Simple Makefile patch

Ashley Pittman ashley at pittman.co.uk
Mon Nov 2 22:06:52 GMT 2009

On Mon, 2009-11-02 at 16:30 -0500, Ethan Mallove wrote:

> > Could you send me the log file for a run with that option set please.
>
> The log files are the same:
>
>   $ cat /tmp/padb-minfo-debug-log-0-IkyIH9
>   req: sym MPIR_dll_name
>   ok 0xff1f9824
>   zzz: str:35 dmsg
>   Could not find MPIR_dll_name symbol
>   zzz: str:3 exit
>   die

That would imply that it's found it but then not recognised it.

Could you add some printfs to the find_sym() and ask() functions to see
what's going on, it's the very first contact so it's likely that one of
the core functions is failing, perhaps the read(0 is a problem.  The
attached patch should tell us more.

I assume it compiles without warnings?

Ashley,

--