[padb] Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: [padb-devel] Patch for Support of PBS Pro resource manager

Ashley Pittman ashley at pittman.co.uk
Wed Nov 25 10:48:25 GMT 2009

On Wed, 2009-11-25 at 11:15 +0100, thipadin.seng-long at bull.net wrote:
> I have given a try for your last commit(r331) including so PBS
> support.
> It seems to work now. You have done all the corrections (at your
> manner) I have sent.
> Thanks you to accept to commit.
> Now let's take a look to what is out from padb on a PBS job:

Good to see it's all working, thank you for the patch.  Are you able to
file a enhancement request against PBS Pro for a way of identifying
processes without digging into the environment?  When I spoke to them at
SC they didn't seem interested but then I don't have a support contract
with them.

> Next, I'll send you a version that supports slurm combined with
> openmpi mpirun (orte).
> This case is used in our company. I mean it's not a pure slurm,
> neither a pure orte job.

This is when using salloc with orterun to launch the job?  I'll look
forward to it.

Ashley,

--

Ashley Pittman, Bath, UK.