[padb] Réf. : Réf. : Réf. : Re: Réf . : Re: Réf. : Bullchanges ( with LSF -mpich2 wrapper and -openmpi_wrapper combined)

thipadin.seng-long at bull.net thipadin.seng-long at bull.net
Tue Feb 9 16:03:09 GMT 2010

Hi,
I've eventually combined my previous coding for mpich2 and openmpi wrapper
on LSF as we discussed.
I hope you haven't yet commit the previous sending.
In the "outer" side we can store differents combined jobs (whatever mpich2
or openmpi) in the table.
Each job is tagged in jobid{lsf_mpi} = 1 for mpich2 and 2 for openmpi.
The flag is passed through inner_conf{lsf_mpi} to the inners processus so
they can do differents treatments for each wrapper  to find the processus.
The RMGR is 'lsf-mpiwr' as mpi wrapper as it must be lauched by a wrapper.
So It can be used for further mpi wrapper.
I've enjoyed  meeting you. Hoping you can come often to CEA.
I hope you'll commit it soon as we expect to deliver to CEA soon.

Best regards,
Thipadin,