[padb] edb fixes

Duncan Thomas Duncan.Thomas at vega.co.uk
Wed Nov 10 15:09:32 GMT 2010

I've tested it on a working (REL 4 x86-64) system and it works as
before, so I don't think there are any regressions, though I haven't
tested 32 bit yet - nobody uses it AFAIK.

--
Duncan Thomas
HPC Consultant

Notice of Confidentiality

This transmission is intended for the named addressee only. It contains
information which may be confidential and which may also be privileged.
Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive it for the
addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else.
If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender
immediately.
.