[padb] IBM AIX

Peter Mayes mayesp at uk.ibm.com
Tue Jan 24 12:20:05 GMT 2012

Hi,

I have used padb in an x86/Linux environment.

Has anybody asked for, or investigated, getting padb running with AIX + POE +
LoadLeveler?

I don't want to waste time if it is infeasible, or reinvent the wheel if
somebody has already looked at this.

Thanks for a great tool.

Best wishes -- Peter
--
Dr Peter Mayes
High Performance Computing
Email: mayesp at uk.ibm.com

"Failure is not an option — it comes bundled with Windows"
"The last decent thing written in C was Schubert's ninth symphony"
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be
counted, counts" (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
(Douglas Adams)