[padb-users] GUI for PADB ?

Ashley Pittman ashley at pittman.co.uk
Wed May 20 23:01:00 BST 2009

On Wed, 2009-05-20 at 17:30 +0100, Daniel Kidger wrote:
> Does anyone have any ewxpereince it wrapping the output of padb into a
> GUI ?
> eg to plot the status of the processes as say a pie chart?

It would certainty be possible, padb as it stands simplifies the process
of gathering exactly this kind of information.  Currently padb is
text-based only and I think that has a significant number of advantages
however a optional GUI frontend is something I'd consider.  For the time
being I'm focusing my efforts on increasing the number of runtime
environments padb supports and ensuring it provides a minimum level of
functionality on all of them.

Ashley Pittman,