[padb-users] [padb] Upcoming release. (delayed)

Ashley Pittman ashley at pittman.co.uk
Mon Nov 8 18:54:40 GMT 2010

On 1 Nov 2010, at 19:57, Ashley Pittman wrote:
> I'd like to make a formal release in the coming weeks based on the current SVN code, the 3.2 beta has been through an extended testing period and I'm happy that it's ready to move to formal release status.  On this basis I propose making a 3.3 release in the next two weeks, probably on Monday the 8th.

I've had rather more feedback to this than I expected so a large number of small fixes have gone in over the last week, as such I'll have to extend the window to allow more time to process them and test/stabilise the code.  Other than the changes from Vega and further testing of the pbs/Torque patch I'm not currently planing any changes beyond what turns up in testing.

Ashley.

--

Ashley Pittman, Bath, UK.

http://padb.pittman.org.uk