[padb-users] Make "gdb set language c" for Fortran program to get correct value and offset of symbols.

Jie Cai Jie.Cai at anu.edu.au
Thu Nov 25 01:07:34 GMT 2010

Hi Ashley,

Agreed, it makes more sense to set the language only when it is needed.

There is a little bug in line 6323. I have fixed it with the attached
patch. Other than that works fine.

Kind Regards,
Jie

Jie Cai                         Jie.Cai at anu.edu.au
ANU Supercomputer Facility      NCI National Facility
Leonard Huxley, Mills Road      Ph:  +61 2 6125 7965
Australian National University  Fax: +61 2 6125 8199
Canberra, ACT 0200, Australia   http://nf.nci.org.au