[padb-users] start using padb on TORQUE

Jie Cai Jie.Cai at anu.edu.au
Thu Nov 25 23:33:59 GMT 2010

BTW, newgrp is our own implementation, which takes the second arguments
in the command line as the actual command will be executed.

Kind Regards,
Jie

Jie Cai                         Jie.Cai at anu.edu.au
ANU Supercomputer Facility      NCI National Facility
Leonard Huxley, Mills Road      Ph:  +61 2 6125 7965
Australian National University  Fax: +61 2 6125 8199
Canberra, ACT 0200, Australia   http://nf.nci.org.au