[padb-users] minfo.x errors

Brock Palen brockp at umich.edu
Fri Oct 29 23:03:14 BST 2010

Recently I found when I try to run padb 3.0  that I get the error:

 Error running /home/software/rhel5/padb/3.0/minfo.x: Bad exit code 256

And I get lots of errors like:
WARNING: Field opal_list_next of type opal_list_item_t not found!
WARNING: Field opal_list_sentinel of type opal_list_t not found!
WARNING: Field fl_mpool of type ompi_free_list_t not found!
WARNING: Field fl_allocations of type ompi_free_list_t not found!
WARNING: Field fl_frag_class of type ompi_free_list_t not found!
WARNING: Field fl_frag_size of type ompi_free_list_t not found!
WARNING: Field fl_frag_alignment of type ompi_free_list_t not found!
WARNING: Field fl_max_to_alloc of type ompi_free_list_t not found!
WARNING: Field fl_num_per_alloc of type ompi_free_list_t not found!
WARNING: Field fl_num_allocated of type ompi_free_list_t not found!
WARNING: Field ht_table of type opal_hash_table_t not found!
WARNING: Field ht_table_size of type opal_hash_table_t not found!
WARNING: Field ht_size of type opal_hash_table_t not found!
WARNING: Field ht_mask of type opal_hash_table_t not found!
WARNING: Field req_type of type ompi_request_t not found!
WARNING: Field req_status of type ompi_request_t not found!
<snip>

Any idea why this would happen now?

Brock Palen
www.umich.edu/~brockp