[padb-users] Strange behavior with padb orte and IMB

Brock Palen brockp at umich.edu
Wed May 11 19:09:45 BST 2011

I am using padb to poke at IMB trying to track down an issue we are having,
When I poke padb at other code with options like:

padb -Ormgr=orte --all --mpi-watch --watch -Owatch-clears-screen=no

I get a nice clean print out of all the state of the MPI processes.

When I run this against IMB though I get:

einner: Use of uninitialized value in hash element at /home/software/rhel5/padb/3.3/bin/padb line 9141, <GEN448> line 727.
einner: Use of uninitialized value in hash element at /home/software/rhel5/padb/3.3/bin/padb line 9141, <GEN448> line 727.

Every iteration,  I have thousands of those errors printed,
Any idea why this would be?  I have poked padb at a  number of codes and never seen this.

Brock Palen
www.umich.edu/~brockp
Center for Advanced Computing
brockp at umich.edu