[padb] Réf. : Re: Réf. : Better handling of threads in stack traces.

Ashley Pittman ashley at pittman.co.uk
Mon Dec 21 21:03:32 GMT 2009

On Mon, 2009-12-21 at 13:55 +0100, thipadin.seng-long at bull.net wrote:

> Ok you are right, let's make a package padb out of all
> features waiting for a release. I think it is a wise decision.
> As to me I will be off for 2 weeks, so I'll be working on threads
> sort
> at the beginning of the year.

I've done the simple thing with threads for now, added a --list-threads
option to show detected threads and a optional thread-id configuration
option for -x to restrict which thread is reported on.  Let me know how
you get on with this and if it's acceptable half-way house for your
customer, anything more complex is going to require changes to the padb
core which we can look at after 3.1 is out.

Ashley,

--

Ashley Pittman, Bath, UK.

http://padb.pittman.org.uk