[padb] Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: [padb-devel] Patch for Support of PBS Pro resource manager

thipadin.seng-long at bull.net thipadin.seng-long at bull.net
Wed Nov 4 12:31:02 GMT 2009

As I can get it, you propose me two things:
1-start from r311
2-create branch with stable state for a while (must provide a google
login)and merge branch later.
So what's the best thing for you ? For me I don't need access to commit,
just check out is enough.
And I don't want to hold parallel version any longer, just want to get to
common version quickly.
Thipadin.

Ashley Pittman <ashley at pittman.co.uk>
11/04/2009 11:34 AM

        Pour :  thipadin.seng-long at bull.net
        cc :    florence.vallee at bull.net, francois.wellenreiter at bull.net,
padb-devel at pittman.org.uk, Sylvain.JEAUGEY at bull.net
        Objet : Re: Réf. : Re: [padb-devel] Patch for Support of PBS Pro resource manager

Thipadin.

Most of my recent commits have been to do with gdb interactions and
getting Solaris support up and running so should not interfere with your
work, the more intrusive stuff I'm doing with library callbacks I
created a branch for yesterday.  The exception to this is r311 which you
probably want to look at, the new "mpirun" resource manager and your
code both call pdsh so I abstracted this logic out into the
infrastructure so you can re-use it.

I'm happy to create a branch for you if you want to something more
stable to work with, you'll have to provide me with a google login if
I'm to give you commit access to it.

I also created a 2.5 branch on friday which I should have done when it
was released, I believe this is what your original work was based
against so this should help you manage the code you have.

Ashley,

--

Ashley Pittman, Bath, UK.

http://padb.pittman.org.uk