[padb] Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: [padb-devel] Patch for Support of PBS Pro resource manager

Ashley Pittman ashley at pittman.co.uk
Wed Nov 4 13:01:57 GMT 2009

On Wed, 2009-11-04 at 13:31 +0100, thipadin.seng-long at bull.net wrote:

> As I can get it, you propose me two things:
> 1-start from r311
> 2-create branch with stable state for a while (must provide a google
> login)and merge branch later.
> So what's the best thing for you ? For me I don't need access to
> commit, just check out is enough.
> And I don't want to hold parallel version any longer, just want to get
> to common version quickly.

You could either work against the head which shouldn't be getting
commits which would conflict with your work or you could work against
r311, I'll be happy with either.  You can checkout r311 using the
following command if you need to.

$ svn co -r 311 https://padb.googlecode.com/svn/trunk padb

Looking over your patch it should all be straightforward other than the
server part, does PBS often have two active servers on the same machine?
What might a list of active jobs look like in this case?

Ashley

--

Ashley Pittman, Bath, UK.

http://padb.pittman.org.uk