[padb] [padb-devel] Patch for Support of PBS Pro resource manager

Ashley Pittman ashley at pittman.co.uk
Fri Nov 6 15:58:51 GMT 2009

On Fri, 2009-10-30 at 17:06 +0100, thipadin.seng-long at bull.net wrote:
> The modified padb has been working fine in our MPI_Bull2 / Pbs Pro
> environment.
> So I am sending you the patch for you to integrate in the common padb
> branch.
> I have started from padb 2.5 version, sorry.
> If you want to discuss about my coding I am ready, feel free to
> comment before you commit it.

I've given this a once-over with the changes I think it'll need to work
on V3.0 and attached is a patch against r311.  I may have mis-understood
some of the logic in pbs_find_pids(), I found it hard to follow in
places.

I hope this is of help to you, it probably won't work as is but might
help you with some of the internals.  I don't have access to a pbs
system to test it on unfortunately.

Ashley,

--

Ashley Pittman, Bath, UK.