[padb] Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: [padb-devel] Patch for Support of PBS Pro resource manager

Ashley Pittman ashley at pittman.co.uk
Tue Nov 24 11:53:29 GMT 2009

On Fri, 2009-11-20 at 16:33 +0100, thipadin.seng-long at bull.net wrote:

> On 2009-11-18 at 06:10 PM , ashley at pittman.co.uk wrote:
>
> > How does this work if you do say ./src/padb -axt?  If it works in
> that
> > case then I'm happy with the code and I'll commit it, I've not added
> > anything before as I couldn't think of a generalised solution.
>
> I have a generalised solution now (in pbs_setup_job):

I've committed this, it's called in all cases for all resource managers
rather than just for PBS.

> Remark: Warning, failed to locate ranks [5,7]==> it is normal
> (processes terminated)

You can set the configuration option "check_signon" to "none" to disable
this check if you wish.  If you have applications where this is
acceptable then you might like to write it in a configuration file to
make it the default for all users.

> I think there is no more problem now and say it works.

Committed as r331 largely as you sent it.  I removed the pbs_port
variable as it was only ever read but not set.  Please give it a try and
let me know of any problems.

Ashley,

--

Ashley Pittman, Bath, UK.