[padb-users] PADB and multiple resource managers

Ashley Pittman ashley at pittman.co.uk
Wed Jun 10 13:52:35 BST 2009

On Wed, 2009-06-10 at 12:39 +0100, Duncan Thomas wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-06-10 at 12:24 +0100, Ashley Pittman wrote:

> Independent ish. A job might exist in one, the other or both,
> particularly when doing testing. Reporting on the first resource manager
> that has any jobs probably makes sense.

Can you try the following patch and let me know if it meets your needs,
if there are multiple installed resource managers detected it'll check
how many of them have active jobs, if only one has active jobs it'll use
that one otherwise it'll bounce the decision back to the user.

If I don't hear I'll commit this sometime tomorrow.

Ashley,

--

Ashley Pittman, Bath, UK.

http://padb.pittman.org.uk