[padb-users] Make "gdb set language c" for Fortran program to get correct value and offset of symbols.

Jie Cai Jie.Cai at anu.edu.au
Mon Nov 22 00:17:16 GMT 2010

Hi Ashley,

This is the patch file to let gdb set language to c for Fortran program.
It is created based on current svn head of padb.

It is attempt to solve problem with warning message as shown below:

========
Warning: errors reported by some ranks
========
[0]: Error message from
/short/z00/jxc900/PADB/padb_build/libexec/minfo:
setup_communicator_iterator() failed
[0]: Stderr from minfo:
WARNING: Field opal_list_next of type opal_list_item_t not found!
WARNING: Field opal_list_sentinel of type opal_list_t not found!
WARNING: Field fl_mpool of type ompi_free_list_t not found!
WARNING: Field fl_allocations of type ompi_free_list_t not found!

Kind Regards,
Jie

Jie Cai                         Jie.Cai at anu.edu.au
ANU Supercomputer Facility      NCI National Facility
Leonard Huxley, Mills Road      Ph:  +61 2 6125 7965
Australian National University  Fax: +61 2 6125 8199
Canberra, ACT 0200, Australia   http://nf.nci.org.au