[padb-users] configuration file format.

Jie Cai Jie.Cai at anu.edu.au
Tue Nov 23 02:00:11 GMT 2010

I have just figured out.

Instead of PADB_RMGR=pbs, I should use rmgr=pbs.
BTW: Is there a list of configurable options? Can I setup the launch
mode in the configuration options as well?

Kind Regards,
Jie

Jie Cai                         Jie.Cai at anu.edu.au
ANU Supercomputer Facility      NCI National Facility
Leonard Huxley, Mills Road      Ph:  +61 2 6125 7965
Australian National University  Fax: +61 2 6125 8199
Canberra, ACT 0200, Australia   http://nf.nci.org.au