[padb-users] configuration file format.

Daniel Kidger daniel.kidger at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 23 15:38:49 GMT 2010

Ashley,
Is Clustershell quite new? - and how does it compare / contrast with LLNL's
pdsh ? perhaps on extreme scalability?

I understand that Clustershell is by Stéphane Thiell of the CEA.
(which have mostly Bull hardware so slightly surprised I haven't heard of
clustershell before).

CEA wrote Shine for Lustre management - I think Clustershell underpins it?

Daniel